Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rosemary Chicken under Mozzarella Cheese

I had enough of the sweet pepper sauce  left over for only one chicken breast. My partner really liked that sauce so I heated that up for him.  I would try something else for my piece of chicken.  I put a tablespoon of flour in a plastic bag along with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Shake to coat and place in medium high frying pan.  Sear both sides then place a sprig of rosemary on each breast and pop into a 375º oven for 25 minutes.  For the last 2 minutes I took the rosemary off my breast and put a slice of mozarella cheese on it.  Two minutes later I took them out to rest.

Served up with mashed potatoes and vegetables. It was absolutely delicious and that is how I'm going to do chicken when I'm pressed for time.

No comments:

Post a Comment