Monday, December 22, 2014

Breaded Pork Cutlet


I'm getting really good at cooking these things. All the breading stays on both sides, amazing what a little practice can do. I think the plating is on the bus heading for downtown now. I tried something new with the rice.  I put half a cup of rice, cup of water and packet of Bovril Chicken Stock. Then when it was ready I folded in some fresh green onions. The carrots and frozen peas were cooked together in the microwave and finished with butter and salt. The condiment is apple sauce from a jar. The simple salad is from a bag and I made a simple dressing.

Vinaigrette

1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp walnut oil
1 tsp canola oil
1-2 tsp raspberry vinegar
big pinch salt

The rice was such a nice change that the frozen peas managed slide past without being noticed. A really nice easy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment