Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chicken Cordon Swiss



It was so good two nights ago I decided to do it again.  This time with Swiss cheese. Same procedure.  Pound the meat flat then lay a piece of ham and roll it up around a piece of cheese.  I put onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper in a plastic bag and Alpine bread crumbs in another. I shook in the first bag to coat with seasoning then dipped in egg and then shaken with bread crumbs to coat.

Mashed potatoes and carrots and broccoli done in the steamer and finished with xv olive oil.  I did another tomato, after cutting add salt and black pepper then sprinkle with grated parmesan and put in the oven.  The leftover parmesan I put in two small piles on a silicone sheet and baked them into crisps for the potato.

Once again it was DEEEEElicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment