Saturday, October 13, 2012

Country Pork Ribs


I was feeling particularly selfish at the grocery store today.  The only thing on special that appealed was pork country cut ribs.  The selfish part is I like to make them as pictured and Fern doesn't like it particularly.  It's mostly the fat that bothers him so I made sure there was a nice lean piece for him.

This meal is so simple it's almost cheating.  Brush Kraft Regular BBQ sauce on the pork and put it in the oven at 375º for about 75 to 90 minutes or use a meat thermometer like I did. I took them out half way through and brushed more sauce on them.

I made white rice and carrots with peas.  Of course there weren't enough peas so I filled it up with corn.  I love the pan drippings from this on rice.  Even with my new found skills, I still think this tastes really good and it would be a struggle to screw it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment