Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin

I'm still exhausted from wrapping the BBQ shelter in storm vinyl but I did manage to cook dinner. Our friend and volunteer gardener Kevin gave us a honey garlic marinated pork tenderloin. He got a deal on two and was going to freeze one but decided to give it to us instead. So I just sliced it up and put on the BBQ. I steamed some broccoli and made plain white rice.  I put soy sauce on my rice, Fern had his plain. The broccoli was finished in extra virgin olive oil and butter on the stove. I didn't make the marinade but it tasted of garlic and honey so that might have been all there was to it. It wasn't bad. I wouldn't drive across town to get it, again.

On a bad day, that's what we eat. Life isn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment