Tuesday, April 28, 2015

PIzza


I was so eager to dive into it that I forgot to photograph my plate. The last lonely piece.

I bought a crust from Mitchell's meat counter, you have to ask for them.  
1/2 cup tomato sauce with garlic, red onion, fresh basil, 1/4 tsp flour
150gm sliced ham 
1/4 cup pineapple chunks drained
1 green pepper sliced into rings
1 slice red onion in rings
6 mushrooms sliced
400gm mozzarella cheese grated

I set my pizza crust on parchment on a pizza peel. My pizza stone was in the oven at 450F. First I brushed the crust with olive oil then tomato sauce. All the other ingredients in order and pop in the oven for 15 minutes. I should have used the broiler, would have done a better job. As it was it was pretty good. I could taste a bit of soda in the crust so if I have time to make my own crust from scratch, I'll try it next time.

Over all, it was a good pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment