Monday, April 6, 2015

Quick Pork Tenderloin


I was working in the garage all afternoon. Both kayaks are now hanging off the wall and I have room to make cabinet doors for the new kitchen. I picked up a pork tenderloin at Mitchell's and deliberately didn't marinate it in anything. I seasoned it with salt and pepper then mixed up a small bowl of

1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp soy sauce
1/8 tsp mustard powder
few drops tabasco sauce
few drops fish sauce

Stir it up and brush it all over the meat then put the meat on the hot BBQ under medium high heat. Cook till the meat is firm or almost firm if you want a tiny bit of pink in the middle. 

One yellow flesh potato and several new potatoes each, I didn't have enough small new potatoes for both of us. Fresh carrots and broccoli steamed, then cooled under water and reheated in olive oil and salt. The Greek salad was left over from the other day, I just added another tomato, tossed and served it. It was better the first day.

I really liked the pork this way. It hinted at Asia but stayed comfortably close to home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment