Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Turkey Dinner


Oddly enough, after working all day, I didn't remember to photograph my plate when I finally sat down. At this point, I really don't care. My stuffing wasn't great, not terrible but not great. The squash didn't cook in time. Tim dropped it off because he couldn't use it all. Looks like I can't either. The mashed potatoes were great. The peas and turnip were excellent. The Brussels sprouts were a little over done. The gravy was very good. The turkey I estimated would take 4 hours to cook, took 3. I left an extra hour because these things always take longer, so the turkey was ready 2 hours early. I kept turning the heat down till it was at 150ºF. The turkey wasn't dried out so it worked. 

Everyone left full and happy. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment