Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Chicken Stir Fry


I spilled a glass of water on my keyboard so I was unable to post till a new one arrived. At this point I can't remember what exactly I put in this but I salted and floured the chicken then fried it but didn't cook it through. Remove from pan and put the veggies in.  Sprinkle 1/2 tsp flour over pan. Sprinkle packet of beef stock (or chicken, I didn't have any) over the pan.  Add 1/2 cup water, stir and reduce. When the veggies were glistening, I added the chicken. Keep tossing the pan till the chicken is cooked through. In the last minute sprinkle a few drops of Chinese Fish Sauce over the pan. Toss and turn off the heat. The fish sauce smells like dirty socks but it leaves behind a wonderful flavour you just won't believe.

It was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment