Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Garlic Oregano Pork Tendeloin


I moved the oregano and other herbs inside the sun room and they perked right up.  I used about 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano and 2 cloves of fresh garlic. In a bowl I put the herbs, half a cup of oil, juice of one lemon, one teaspoon salt and fresh ground pepper. I cut the tenderloin into about one inch pieces and tossed them in the marinade.  I put the lot in the fridge for about 3 hours.

At dinner time I made basmati rice in the microwave while I BBQ'd the pork. I did the corn on the stove top and the peas in the microwave when the rice was done. I like a little soy sauce on my rice if I didn't help it at all.  Fern likes plain white rice so I make it for him. The meat was delicious even though the rest was basic as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment