Wednesday, September 24, 2014

White Wine Lemon Sole en Papillote


This sounds intimidating but it really does all the work for you.  I bought a box of parchment bags to try out but I think using two layers of parchment would be better.  All I did here was put carrot, celery, green onion and leeks in the bag.  Then I laid the fish over top and finally sprinkled salt and dried thyme on the fish.  (putting salt and thyme on before putting the fish in the bag would have been very smart) I laid a sprig of dill on the fish then a splash of lemon juice. Finally an ounce or so of white wine then seal up the bag and put in a 350ºF oven for twenty minutes. 

Rice is just boiled with salt, olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Plate the rice, empty the bag beside it on the plate and serve. 

Tomato and cucumber salad was just that. The dressing was 

1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp canola oil
1 tsp red wine vinegar
salt
black pepper

It was great! I like this better than fish & chips!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment