Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pork Cutlet with Greek Salad


I worked on the basement lighting all afternoon. It's much better now. So dinner had to be easy and quick. Breaded cutlets from Mitchell's taste good and they are pan ready. I had carrots in the fridge and peas in the freezer. They can cook together in the microwave. Mashed potatoes to fill out the plate. I grabbed some taters and got to work peeling. I had it all on the plate in about 40 minutes. Including the salad which I decided to do while I standing waiting for everything to cook.

Small Greek Salad

1 tomato diced
2 inches cucumber sliced
4 inches celery stalk sliced
fresh cut chives 
handful black olives
lump of feta cheese
2 tsp olive oil
1 rsp canola oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
pepper

Whisk the dressing up and toss everything in it. Plate. That is ordinary apple sauce with the cutlet. I was hungry so it was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment