Friday, September 27, 2013

Spaghetti


I had sauce in the freezer so all I had to do for dinner was thaw it out and boil pasta.  I do seem to be getting better at plating.  I actually went out in the rain to get fresh parsley from the garden to sprinkle on top. I forgot to put Fern's peppers from the garden in the sauce when I made it so I cut up a couple of fresh peppers and sweated them in the pot before adding the sauce to heat up.  I also didn't have the usual can of Aylmer Tomato Soup for the sauce so I added that as well.  It all worked, the sauce was delicious. It was just good the first time.

We've been using Barilla pasta which actually tastes better but their chairman just made disparaging remarks about gay people on a radio show.  He went so far as to say, "if gay people don't like our policies, they can buy someone else's pasta." Fine with me, ass hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment